Friday 29 July 2016

Pdf Phrenzy 2: Pdf Harder

I had a slow morning at work so I made pdf versions of my six recent B/X classes: Deep One Hybrid, Goblin, Half-Troll, Orc, Ghoul-Blooded, and Skaven Engineer. Which would make for a pretty great adventuring party, now I think about it, although the ghoul and the half-troll would constantly be fighting over who got to eat the monsters!

Pdf versions of my first five B/X classes - the Inquisitor, the Mesmerist, the Angel, the Sandsculptor, and the Patchwork Girl - as well as my introductory ATWC adventure, the Tower of Broken Gears, can be found here. Feel free to download or print anything you fancy for personal use...


















4 comments:

  1. I think all of your classes in a book would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. I might just make B/X versions of a few of the ATWC classes to round it out and then put something together...

      Delete
  2. Wish I could download them but they're password protected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Security settings have changed since 2016. I'll have to update the links...

      Delete